Download Kaspersky | KSOS version 21.27.5.408
-
A new beta builds are available.
You can download the distribution kit by the links bellow:
Kaspersky — download
KSOS — downloadTo test the application, activate the license embedded in the distribution kit.
You should only use the beta build with this license provided for testing.
If you use your existing commercial license to activate the beta version of the application, the term of the license spent on the beta-testing will not be compensated.Known issues:
Network monitor can contain nameless group for system process
The German and French versions were excluded.Useful info:
please do not send any issues to premium tech support. Beta reports should be placed only on our beta forum.
DRV verifiers are turn off by default now. App - are ON!
Kaspersky is presented in two tiers: Standard, Premium
To activate the trial beta key on the screen with a proposal to enter My Kaspersky, click "Skip" -
D Dmitriy.Pisarets pinned this topic
-
Only 3 languages? en, ru and chinese?
Is there a reason for that, if I may ask? -
@Jowi hello!
My bad, I should add it to news topic. ((
Two additional languages has been excluded to speed up beta release process.
And I have no info, will they be returned in nearest future. -
Install over previous beta build went ok...
-
@Jowi hello!
My bad, I should add it to news topic. ((
Two additional languages has been excluded to speed up beta release process.
And I have no info, will they be returned in nearest future.@Dmitriy.Pisarets If there isn’t a German version, I’ll be withdrawing from the beta test – sorry.
-
@Dmitriy.Pisarets If there isn’t a German version, I’ll be withdrawing from the beta test – sorry.
@Hilfsbereit sorry to hear that, but I can understand your position.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login© 2026 АО «Лаборатория Касперского»